The Next Generation In Project Delivery.
When a company has a history of satisfied customers usually the employees are equally satisfied. At RIB U.S.COST our staff shares a common culture in how we serve the construction industry with innovative methods. We achieve high customer satisfaction by assisting them with the ‘a-to-z’ world of project delivery. Our people are technically diverse and fill many roles necessary to exceed client expectations.
Standards, best practices, and innovative techniques for each role create the sustainable process we advocate and implement. The new project delivery paradigm emphasizes use of intelligent object data to form a virtual process into the physical result. With our people and process, RIB U.S.COST applies proven methods and standards to bring your business the advantages of a digitized construction lifecycle process.
Our platform redefines the Project Team and their purpose to focus on improving asset performance. iTWO is the only end-to-end 5D enterprise platform with the power and flexibility to manage your construction portfolio from planning through commissioning. Developed in collaboration with construction industry leaders, iTWO allows you to implement tomorrow’s project delivery methods and standards today.
- COAA 2014 Fall Owners Leadership Conference Event location: 20th Anniversary Conference Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville TN. Event date: 11/19/2014 10:30 AM – 11/21/2014 10:30 AM
- AACE 2014 Annual Meeting – New Orleans Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to network with your peers, earn CEUs/PDHs and attend the latest papers on ...
- COAA 2014 Spring Owners Leadership Conference Event location: Omni Houston, Houston, TX Event date: 5/14/2014 1:00 PM – 5/16/2014 5:00 PM
- iTWO World 2013 The iTWO World 2013 Conference will be held this November 20-21 at the 4 Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong.
- RIB U.S.COST to assist City of Miami Beach with Miami Beach Convention Center Renovation Project ATLANTA, GA. — RIB U.S.COST, the world’s leading 5D construction ...
- Seabury Group Limited partners with RIB Software Ltd. for CAPEX trade finance solution Stuttgart, Germany, 27 March 2014. Seabury Group TFX (HK) Limited, ...
- Capital Group Companies, Inc. acquires approx. two million shares in RIB Software AG Stuttgart, Germany, 26 March, 2014. Individual Funds managed by affiliates ...
- RIB AG (RSTA) signs Phase-II-order with Lippuner EMT AG Switzerland, 21 March 2014. Lippuner EMT AG, a leading Swiss ...